Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

29 June 2006

Toby on the BBC

So it's not superstar baby or anything, but Mummy sent in my picture b/c they show about 7 pictures a day of world cup fans around the world. And they chose me! Also, my little face is the thumbnail to go to that page! Look on the bottom right hand side...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/default.stm

and my picture of course... Mummy sent in about 6 or so pictures (she couldn't decide!) but they thought this one was best, I WAS #2 on the list but Posh Spice bumped me to #3, I suppose I'll allow that, since her husband did win the last game for England, SIGH.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5128132.stm

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    Yay for the getting posted on the BBC site, now people will never know what is coming when you lead the BWD movement! Your such a cutie, I miss ya lots!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Corna said…

    Dang that skinny Posh Spice! She's not a better England fan than you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home