Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

15 June 2006

Video for Grandma and Grandma-ma


It's Exersaucer time and Bathtime where I take my first bath sitting up the entire time by myself! Mummy couldn't figure out how to separate the videos though so you have to either watch the loooooong video to view both or fast forward to about 1:55 to start seeing me play in the bath! I love this water stuff, now if I can only figure out how to play with it without getting it in my face...
By the way, that outlet on the wall is now covered and the tub isn't so close to it, so hang up the phone since you're already on hold with CPS. Mummy and Daddy are learning one step at a time!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Toby Darling,

    You have made my day!

    I love you. Grandma-ma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home