Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

31 May 2006

They put me in this wet cold thing

I'm not sure what I think of it, but I suppose it isn't bad. My Grandma-ma screamed when I tried to taste the water, I guess it has alcohol in it or something? I did enjoy myself while she took me around the swimming pool, but it would have been nicer without that silly hat!


8 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok I think the hat is super cute...but I know that the General would have no part of that either!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger ChristyTN said…

    How adorable! Ah, I bet he loved cooling off in the pool!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Corna said…

    Toby, Pickle is so jealous right now!

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger bjoycer98 said…

    Pssst, Toby, don't tell Pickle I said this, but you look HOT! Look at those biceps!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    I like your hat Toby...I have just like it but it's blue with pink, yellow and purple flowers on it. I think both our mom's shop at Target!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Hey Toby! I wish I had a pool to swim in. When it is hot here I have to sit around in just my diaper and I still sweat.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    Wow I love that pool, my mom just has a little one and she is yet to let me go in it. Maybe they put that hat on you so the aliens wouldn't read your mind!? Just an idea!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Wow Toby, I've never seen a swimming pool before! My mom says that some day I'll get to go in too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home