Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

03 June 2006

6 months already?!?

Yup, that's me. Six months already! Mummy keeps mumbling about how she's not allowing me to be this old, who knows what the crazy old bird is talking about though. I'm liking this being old thing, chilling out w/my peeps (like the dinosaur there), in my hawaiian shirt, and watching the World Cup stuff with Daddy.


Speaking of World Cup, England phoned me up and asked if I could take over for the goalkeeper after that nasty fall in the friendly, but I had to turn them down because I promised Daddy we'd watch the games together. Maybe next year. After all, my shirt DOES say, Future England Captain, doesn't it?

6 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    Ah what a cutie, GO ENGLAND!It must be hard being so OLD, I still have awhile before I am 6 months, what do you think of the little ladies???

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Curtis said…

    Colonel Toby, that is not an approved uniform you are wearing....

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    That's cool that you're gonna be in the World Cup when you're older. My nana says I'm gonna be in the NHL.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Corna said…

    Happy 6 months, buddy!

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Kayla said…

    Got to have a hawaiian shirt like that. Must make mother buy one. You should come over and help me mind-train her. Oh, and happy 6 months man. Yet another month closer to total BWD. My mom ranted and raved for a few days when I turned the big 6 too, but now she's mentioning 7 a whole lot. Who knows.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger bjoycer98 said…

    Wow, 6 months where does the time go....well, the next step in the plan is to start moving! I like your idea of dominating the sports arena! GO TOBY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home