Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

20 June 2006

Come on England!

England will be beating Sweden soon on their way to winning the World Cup! And I intend to fully support them while watching the game with my Daddy. (Of course I will be in my away kit, this is the home kit I got to wear the other day!)


Just throwing up my "England" gang sign. Three fingers like an E but the fourth to throw off the enemies trying to decipher my baby code!


Mummy is upset I'm starting to look more like a little boy and less like a baby, but what she should really be worried about is her U.S. team getting anywhere in their group. It's England all the way! Bwahahahahahahaha!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I like the new jersey.

    Oh yeah, hand signs are a great BWD idea!!

    Mommy says you really are starting to look like a cute little boy and to tell your mommy that I am too and it makes her sad as well.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    Go England! And you are definitely a handsome little boy!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Corna said…

    Rah Rah England!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is looking so toddler like! He's still adorable though!

    I hope your team wins!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home