Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

09 June 2006

What? No Pictures?!?

Grandma-ma took the good camera that mummy and daddy were secretly using to take pictures of me to post here, on her visit to go see grandma Sue in England. Yep, the old biddies are running around England together, no doubt talking about how cute I am and when mummy and daddy start making my sibling... and then fighting over which country the 4 of us would live in.

While they're off doing that, I might not have pictures up, unless mummy and daddy remember what they did with their camera, and the cord that connects it to the computer. Mummy has been ill lately and hasn't really had time to keep my fans up to date on the life of The Boss, so she asks forgiveness everybody! She is working at a new job, interviews on Tuesday for a huge promotion (after only a week at the new job!) and I'm keeping her busy in the meantime. There are lots of diapers to fill, food to raspberry all over the place, and kitty cats' ears to grab. I'm a busy man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home