Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

18 June 2006

Pimp My Swim Ride

Hey what's up y'all, I'm just sittin' here chillin' in my new ride, aquastyle. That's right folks, I'm on the move as long as there's water about. Ain't my new ride stylin'?



Sometimes, I just like to lie back pimp style and let my Daddy pull me about. 'Cause I'm cool like that, y'know?
Check me out... ain't nothin' getting past this bad boy!


I've got these Mummy and Daddy people well-trained. You know whaddyI mean? Yeah... I got this...

6 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    Holy cool rafty thingy!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Curtis said…

    It's very important to make sure your adult slaves are well trained...and your new water device looks quite cool, good for the BWD movement when we get it off the ground!

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Corna said…

    Umm, can we come play in your pool??????????????????????????????

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Larna said…

    You know how to pimp your ride!!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Nice ride man! I want one but my mom said no 'cuz we don't have a pool. WHAT EVER!

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    I call shotgun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home