Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

24 June 2006

Is this Prison?

Mummy put me in this thing so she could clean (or that's what she claims she's doing anyway). I just realized... I can't get out on my own! Is this what prison is like? Maybe if I put my hand up and look really sad she'll get me out!


Okay, didn't work, so onto plan 2. Look cute and she won't be able to stand it and pick me up.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    My mommy's tried to pull that one on me before... Just cry huge real tears, and hold your breath while sobbing - works every time!!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Corna said…

    I watched this show called Prison Break, Toby. So I know exactly how to get out. Be waiting for me at midnight! --Pickle

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    Can you believe it? I hid that thing, with Jo's help on my mommy, she'll never find it now (like she cleans under the bed!!!!) Miss you, hopefully mommy will get online next week so that I can get caught up with all your other world dominating babies!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    Yikes! Mommy hasn't tried the prison tactics on me...I better not let her see this post so she doesn't get any crazy ideas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home