Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

02 December 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Today was my birthday! Lots of people came over to give me toys, mummy cried, and they tried to make me eat this cake stuff - GUH ROSS!

All of the pictures are at www.dropshots.com/adspencer


Here are some pictures of my day for my Aunty Linda:

In the morning I put on my Reading kit to watch Reading win over Bolton, while sitting in my new chair, go Royals!


Daddy helped me open all of my presents. Then I got to play!
The cake however was NASTY. I can't believe people eat that! Yuck! Even though I didn't get it all over my face, I still needed a bath. Which was okay because I got to play with my new bath toy. But the styrofoam cup will always be my favorite bath toy!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    Happy Birthday Toby...looks like you got lot's of fun stuff!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Larna said…

    It's always nice to end a busy day with a bath! That little chair looks SO comfy!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    Happy Belated Birthday, hope it was a blast, have missed ya!

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colonel Toby, I don't think that you fully know the benefits of that delicious item known as "cake". It really is quite tasty once you give it a chance! As for that styrofoam cup...um...I would have preferred that there was no physical record of that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home