Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

04 October 2006

I'm a busy baby!

The Terror Path when Toby Kong strikes...




Funny Face!




Cute in Dungarees




I love my Rusks Grandma, but I only have a few left!




Giving a tour of Nana and PaPaw's room




http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=113650&cdate=20060922&ctime=154041

A tour of Nana and PaPaw's bathroom




http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=113650&cdate=20060922&ctime=154209

Peek a boo!




Playing with new favorite toy




Daddy I can play guitar too!





4 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Larna said…

    You definitely keep your Mommy and Daddy on their toes!
    WTG Toby!

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Dawn @ Bent, not broken said…

    I can't get over how big he's gotten! And he's so handsome! And tall! LOL

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    You are a very busy guy with a lot to say!

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    It's so nice to see a new post. I haven't visited you blog in a while so I was so excited when I got here. Good work on all the moving...keeps the big people on their toes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home