Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

27 February 2007

First Haircut and more!

I finally got pics off my cell phone, so some of these go back a few months. But the important ones, Toby's first haircut! I loved his curls but the poor child couldn't see, so I scheduled his haircut at one of those kid/baby friendly places, where he sits in a toy car and watches a video (older kids can play video games). Toby's Nana couldn't wait so she tackled his bangs cutting them WAY too short as only a Nana can do... so that's why they look funny. When the haircut lady saw them she said "oh my gosh! that is SHORT!" while laughing. I knew she'd laugh. I told Toby's nana they would laugh. Sigh.

Anyway, Toby was a happy, bored, but happy baby while getting his haircut. Everyone remarked how easy he was, and were impressed that he didn't cry, not one peep! He did giggle because the haircut tickled, and he tried to brush away the clippers when the lady brought those out for the sideburns. Enjoy the pics!




Before Nana butchered the bangs.




And the haircut.


And enjoy these other pics of Toby and his friend Carter.



4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home