Toby Whoah-bee

He watches Sesame Street, grunts to fill a size 4 diaper in seconds, and loves to eat his mummy's glasses - Enter the World of Toby Woby, the gummiest grinner of all the U.S. and England (he's a citizen of both you know!).

16 March 2007

Most Babies are afraid of the vacuum cleaner...

But not me!!! I love it!

Nana why don't you let me do that? I'm a strong boy now!



Really Nana, I can take that from you, go sit down.




Does this thing need to be plugged in? You sure?





Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


What? I'm trying to help.




Nana quit moving so much, I'm trying to get the vacuum from you!



Oh Mummy, stop taking all these pictures!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I love vacuuming too!! Pickle reccomended the FP one but I don't know...I like the real thing!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Larna said…

    If I were you I'd run the other direction and act like you are scared. Those 'rents might put you to work soon!!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    I like the vacuum too! Mommy gets mad because I try to sit on the vacuum while she's pushing it...hehehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home